Seguidores

sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2008

Mr. Bob Dylan

You got a lotta nerveTo say you are my friendWhen I was downYou just stood there grinningYou got a lotta nerveTo say you got a helping hand to lendYou just want to be onThe side that's winningYou say I let you downYou know it's not like thatIf you're so hurtWhy then don't you show itYou say you lost your faithBut that's not where it's atYou had no faith to loseAnd you know itI know the reasonThat you talk behind my backI used to be among the crowdYou're in withDo you take me for such a foolTo think I'd make contactWith the one who tries to hideWhat he don't know to begin withYou see me on the streetYou always act surprisedYou say, "How are you?" "Good luck"But you don't mean itWhen you know as well as meYou'd rather see me paralyzedWhy don't you just come out onceAnd scream itNo, I do not feel that goodWhen I see the heartbreaks you embraceIf I was a master thiefPerhaps I'd rob themAnd now I know you're dissatisfiedWith your position and your placeDon't you understandIt's not my problemI wish that for just one timeYou could stand inside my shoesAnd just for that one momentI could be youYes, I wish that for just one timeYou could stand inside my shoesYou'd know what a drag it isTo see you

Nenhum comentário: